Out stream video ads are, quite simply, awesome. And I’m not the only one who thinks so – plenty of big brands are using them, too. What makes out-stream video ads so great? Well, for starters, they’re not bound by the traditional rules of online advertising. You don’t need to have a website to show them, and you don’t need to rely on other people’s content to get your message across. Plus, out-stream video ads are incredibly versatile. You can use them on social media, in email marketing campaigns, and even on your website. In this blog post, we’re going to explore the awesomeness of out-stream video ads in more detail and give you some tips on how to make the most of them.
What are out-stream video ads?
Out stream video ads are video ads that are not played in traditional video content, such as on YouTube or TV. Instead, they are placed on web pages where they are unlikely to be scrolled past, such as in the middle of an article.
This makes them incredibly effective at getting attention and driving results. Out-stream, video ads have an average viewability rate of 80%, which is significantly higher than other ad types.
Not only that but out-stream video ads are also clicked on at a much higher rate than other ad types. In one study, out-stream video ads had a click-through rate (CTR) of 0.4%, while banner ads only had a CTR of 0.2%.
So if you’re looking for a way to get your message seen and heard by more people, out-stream video advertising is a great option to consider.
How do out-stream video ads work?
Out stream video ads are awesome because they can be placed anywhere on a website or blog and still be seen by visitors. Plus, out-stream video ads are non-intrusive and only start playing when they’re visible on a visitor’s screen. That means no more annoying auto-play videos that interrupt your browsing experience!
The benefits of out-stream video ads
Out stream video ads are incredible for several reasons. Here are just a few benefits they provide:
1. Increased reach – Out stream video ads can be placed on websites and apps that your target audience is already visiting. This means that you can reach a wider audience than you would with other types of advertising.
2. Greater engagement – Out stream video ads are highly engaging, meaning that people are more likely to watch them all the way through. This leads to better brand recall and a more positive association with your company.
3. Cost-effective – Out stream video ads are very cost-effective, especially when compared to other types of advertising such as TV commercials or print ads.
If you’re looking for an effective way to reach more people and engage them with your brand, out-stream video advertising is worth considering!
How to create an effective out-stream video ad
Creating an effective out-stream video ad is not as difficult as it may seem. There are a few key elements that you should keep in mind while creating your ad:
1) The video ought to be succinct and direct. The viewer’s attention span is very limited, so make sure your video is direct and engaging.
2) Use subtitles or captions. Not everyone will have their sound on, so including text within your video is important.
3) Make sure your video looks good. This means using high-quality visuals and ensuring that the overall aesthetic of your ad is pleasing to the eye.
4) Use an effective call to action. Your Out-stream video ad should include a strong call to action that encourages the viewer to take the desired action, whether it be visiting your website or making a purchase.
5) Test, test, test! Always test your out-stream video ads before you launch them to ensure that they are performing well and achieving the desired results.
Case studies of successful out-stream video ads
Out-stream video ads are awesome! Here are three case studies of brands that have used out-stream video advertising successfully:
1. Brand A increased its video ad spend by 300% after switching to out-stream video ads. The brand saw a 5X return on investment from the Out-stream video ads, thanks to the format’s high viewability and engagement rates.
2. Brand B was able to reach a wider audience with out-stream video ads than with traditional pre-roll or display advertising. The brand saw a 70% increase in ad recall and a 50% lift in purchase intent from consumers who saw the Out-stream video ads.
3. Brand C saw a 20% increase in brand awareness and a 30% increase in purchase intent after running out-stream video ads on mobile devices. The brand attributes the success of its out-stream video ad campaign to the engaging format and the ability to reach consumers on the go.
Out-stream video ads are a great way to get your message in front of potential customers. They are non-intrusive, which means that viewers can choose to watch them or not. And, they are usually short and to the point, which makes them easy to digest. If you’re looking for a new way to reach your target market, out-stream video ads may be just what you need.